The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Accounting Specialist in Beijing, China.
The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for assisting the office manager in all aspects of daily accounting operations and improving the internal financial processes of the Forum Beijing Representative Office.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Accounting Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Collect and check debit notes monthly.
- Prepare payment vouchers and complete payments.
- Preparation of Beijing Office monthly closing documents.
- Coordination with vendors for following up payments and collecting receipts.
- Manage Beijing Office daily expenditure and petty cash control.
- Support on reviewing and calculating the monthly payroll and other benefits.
- Responsible for checking and handling staff expense claims, ancillary expenses and compensation form applications.
- Assist in budgeting process of Beijing Office monthly operating costs.
- Preparing the quarterly corporate income tax filing and the filing of annual corporate income tax.
- Coordinating and supporting the annual audit.
- Coordination of the annual inspection and renewal of office registration.
- Assisting Business Engagement and Engagement Service teams with membership and partnership invoicing as well as follow-up, and event registration.
Applicants must have-
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or related discipline preferred.
- Expertise in Chinese Accounting Standards (CAS); CPA will be a plus.
- Minimum three years of experience in related field in a dynamic and international environment.
- Possess high level of accounting responsibility.
- A strong sense of responsibility and good professional quality.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong independent work ability and good team spirit.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in Chinese and English (both spoken and written).
- Ability to prioritize effectively under pressure and multitask in a time-efficient manner.
- Strong service attitude and ability to work in a lateral way.
- Proficiency in computer and financial software.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.