Deadline: 20 May 2016
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Accounts Officer in Budapest, Hungary.
The Accounts Officer will responsible for overseeing service level agreements and reporting based on the metrics established in the SLAs.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Accounts Officer will perform the following function-
- Foster effective client partnerships and joint accountability for process outcomes.
- Support monthly / quarterly SLA performance reviews with clients.
- Coordinate SLA target setting and maintenance.
- Monitor & escalate performance concerns (bi-directional).
- Serve as escalation point for major escalated service delivery issues.
- Administer periodic Client Satisfaction Surveys; analyze results and use as input into SLA reviews.
- Work cooperatively with clients to encourage compliance with the two-way accountabilities established in the SLAs.
- Maintain the GSSC service catalogue and service level agreements, continuously evolve with changing GSSC client needs.
- Coordinate decisions regarding scope and delivery of services.
- Balance demand for GSSC services with resource capacity.
- Review and analyze requests for changes to services and scope.
- Recognize and communicate potential issues/risks to GSSC Service Management Manager.
- Collect, analyze, and report on key performance metrics according to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and other operational targets.
- Provide performance readouts for external and internal stakeholders including GSSC management.
- Define IT requirements for performance reporting, maintain and update reports and scorecards.
- Receive and prioritize ad hoc reporting requests.
- Ensure transparent flow of information between the GSSC and its current and prospective clients, internal and external stakeholders, and employees.
- Help champion and communicate GSSC milestones and success.
- Support identification, evaluation, and prioritization of continuous improvement projects.
- Provide program management support for approved CI projects.
Applicants must have-
- University degree (Bachelor’s) in accounting, business administration, economics, financial management or other relevant field is required.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in operations management, change management, facilities management, human resources, finance, budget, accounting, audit, office management and/or other directly-related technical fields is required.
- A previous hand on experience and knowledge of ERP Systems (i.e. SAP) is considered an asset.
- A previous hand on experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity is highly desirable.
- Prior work experience with UN or an international organization is highly desirable.
- Previous experience of shared services/business support centre is highly desirable.
- A prior hand on experience in field-office locations is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required.
- Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish) is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the local language of the duty station is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.