Deadline: 21 June 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative and Finance Assistant in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative and Finance Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Maintain project financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements and other data for daily transactions and reports.
- Process contracts for financial clearance and payment.
- Ensure the correctness and appropriateness of types of contracts used with each activity, and ensure all necessary supporting documents are attached.
- Prepare correspondence on own initiative to verify data, address and answer queries and follow-up as necessary with project and ILO staff, consultants and counterparts.
- Review and request additional information on the financial reports of project implementing partners, ensuring compliance with ILO rules, before submitting to the Finance Unit.
- Classify and assign budget codes, verify and process claims for payment, and check payment vouchers, prices and claims invoices.
- Provide administrative and financial backstopping and guidance for project staff and consultants, with respect to missions and payments, entitlements, travel claims, and other requirements relating to accounts and finance.
- Organize meetings, project activities/events, seminars and or workshop (online and off-line) and prepare and ensure accurate statement of expenditures of the events.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education with formal training in accounting and/or finance and administrative field.
- 5 year’s progressively responsible financial and administrative work, and some training in an administrative field.
- Excellent knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and good knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.