Deadline: 30 September 2016
Handicap International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrator in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 5 months.
Handicap International supports people with disabilities and other vulnerable populations living in conflict and disaster zones and in situations of exclusion and extreme poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Collaborate in the management of the Support Services Team (setup the NA performance objectives and action plan, participate in program coordination and contribute to overall management decisions, introduce HI’s procedures and support their smooth introduction and adoption).
- Train and Support the NA to ensure the management of the programs’ financial resources (ensure the ownership of the following topics: financial processes and rules, budget processes, accountancy and treasury, reporting, partners, etc).
- Train and Support the NA to ensure the correct implementation of the program’s HR strategy (HR management, salary & compensation package, training plan, etc.).
- Support the NA with compliance issues linked with the program’s administrative and legal framework.
- Train and Support the NA to ensure the correct program’s logistic management (general services, procurement, equipment, vehicle fleet and stocks) in compliance with internal procedures, legal framework and donor requirements.
- Support the RSCC and the Regional Program Director with Standing Tall set-up and provide advices on legal issues.
Applicants must have-
- MBA or a Master in Finance (a graduation in business and international administration is preferable).
- At least 3 years of professional experience managing support services in the NGO sector, particularly in finance department and Compulsory Field experience with HI as Administrator / SSC / Finance Manager.
- Organized, have good communication skills and are able to manage several things at the same time.
- Proven capacity building and training skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Handicap International.