Deadline: 25 January 2021
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Advisor (Business Development) in Jakarta, Indonesia.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Advisor (Business Development)u will perform the following functions:
- Provide support in scoping and structuring new business cases in Indonesia:
- Contribute to the identification and preparation of investment proposals, undertaking analysis and discussions with internal staff & clients as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance of business cases with the fund’s assessment framework.
- Support planning and execution of due diligence visits.
- Participate in client visits when requested.
- Analyse financial data including ratios, projections, budgets, etc.
- Provide efficient coordination and TA support to approved OF-IC projects in Indonesia:
- Lead and manage the technical assistance that SNV has to provide to the approved OF-IC projects to private companies.
- Assure that the Landscapes approaches/narratives will be completed.
- Supervise the SNV advisors/consultants in order to achieve high quality and timely the agreed results and deliverables of the project’s milestone action plan and the elaboration of a final Business Investment Plan to be presented to the DFCD Investment facilities.
- Build, strengthen and manage strategic partnerships with private companies as with local civil society and local governments.
Applicants must have:
- MSc in (agri)economics, finance and/or business administration.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant working experience in business development and project management.
- Working experience in an international environment and/or in emerging markets is a plus.
- Proven knowledge on Climate Change and Sustainable Development.
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills, including financial modelling skills.
- Strong administration skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to build productive internal and external working relationships.
- Strong skills in planning, administration, organising and prioritising.
- Risk aware and able to escalate issues when necessary.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by submitting a brief letter of motivation (1 page) and your CV (not more than 3 pages) through online process.
For more information, visit SNV.