Deadline: 20 May 2016
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Assistant Manager in Bogor, Indonesia.
The Assistant Manager will assist day-to-day operational activities of the finance and accounting team in a Country Office/project/program.
IRRI aims to reduce poverty and hunger, improve the health of rice farmers and consumers, and ensure environmental sustainability of rice farming.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Assistant Manager will perform the following functions-
- Supervise and monitor the implementation of finance and accounting requirements, including transactions to achieve operational goals.
- Facilitate project/office staff in planning and budgeting of funds.
- Maintain financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements and other accounting data for daily transactions in line with IRRI and donors rules.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of existing and newly established services, policies, procedures and guidelines related to finance and accounting.
- Provide feedback to the supervisor considering the implementation of operational activities and suggest actions for possible improvement.
- Review and monitor the country’s tax requirements and implement them accordingly.
- Assist in the preparation of Letters of Agreements for project partners.
- Assist in drafting, preparing and processing of recurring financial reports as required by supervisor / stakeholders.
- Review and monitor reports submitted by Officers.
- Provide administrative and/or technical advice on finance and accounting.
- Prepare quarterly and annual budgets.
- Execute and monitor the transfer and liquidation of funds.
- Prepare cost estimate and participate in budget analysis and fund requirement forecasting as required.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor ‘s degree in Management, Business Administration or related field and minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Finance and Accounting, Project Management, Management, Administration.
- Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration or related field and minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Finance and Accounting Project Management.
- Experience in supervising staff.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IRRI.