Deadline: 25 March 2023
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Analyst in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Analyst will perform the following functions:
- To assist NPO (Finance) in day-to-day financial and administrative operations, including quality control, clearances and reporting; monitoring and evaluating the financial status of various programmes.
- To provide assistance and advice to technical focal points in elaboration of budget, analyzing ongoing program operations, preparing financial estimates/forecasts for areas of work/components and budgeting activities in relation to the donor budgets.
- To review invoices to ensure quality assurance and compliance with financial regulations; process payments in a timely manner; coordinate with programme unit, technical units, and GSC to resolve payment relate issues.
- To vet proposed donor agreements and ensure that the clauses are in accordance with the standard formats and prescribed financial procedures.
- To liaise with donor’s contributions, maintaining related databases, preparing and consolidating financial reports in line with donor’s specific requirements.
- To actively coordinate and follow up with BFU/SEARO and PIR/SEARO for final approval.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education or equivalent.
- Master’ degree/Professional qualification in Finance / Accounts.
- At least 8 year’s of relevant experience in administrative work, including at least two (2) years in budget and finance.
- Relevant experience in WHO or another UN agency is an asset. Experience in Oracle-based or other ERP systems an asset.
- Expert knowledge of English and Hindi.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.