Deadline: 24 February 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Asset Management Administrator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Asset Management Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Attend to efficient and proper disposal of ADB properties and scrap, obsolete and non-moving materials by personally screening and identifying items for disposal.
- Coordinate the prompt pullout of items for disposal with concerned departments / offices and contractors, computing estimate salvage value in consultation with relevant department / section, listing properties and materials for sale.
- Prepare pertinent documents and gate passes.
- Ensure buyer’s compliance to all Government requirements in all matters relating to the payment of required taxes and duties.
- Monitor and verify payment of “sold lists” by the disposal contractors.
- Observe actual auction proceedings to ensure disposal contractors comply with ADB policies.
- Provide recommendations / suggestions for improvements.
- Contribute to the comprehensive maintenance and data entry into Oracle’s Fixed Assets database by immediately updating records of all disposed items.
- Prepare accurate “Report on Disposal of ADB Property” and coordinates deletion from insurance coverage with OAIS-LM.
- Participate in the continuous enhancement of business processes and test features of the database in consultation with the Office of Information Systems and Technology (OIST) and other departments concerned.
- Oversee the proper conduct of paper shredding operation and classification of scrap materials to maximize recovery.
- Supervise workload of in-house disposal contractor and monitors their performance against their contract agreement.
- Ascertain that the shredding machines are operational, efficiently used by in-house disposal contractor and are properly maintained by OAFA-FM.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Management.
- University Degree in related fields combined with additional relevant professional experience can be considered
- Minimum 5 year’s of relevant professional experience with exposure on managing teams.
- Sound working knowledge in:
- Accounting and auditing principles pertaining to warehouse and disposal operations.
- Policies, guidelines and procedures relating to contract administration and implementation.
- Computer applications (Oracle), and other standard software (MS Office), system design and workflow analysis.
- Adequate understanding and familiarity with different computer equipment and peripherals, printing equipment, furniture and parts, building materials and supplies.
- Sound working knowledge of ISO best practices and procedures particularly on warehousing and disposal.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB and work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, visit ADB.