Deadline: 24 February 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Asset Management Administrator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Asset Management Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Attend to efficient and proper disposal of ADB properties and scrap, obsolete and non-moving materials by personally screening and identifying items for disposal.
- Coordinate the prompt pullout of items for disposal with concerned departments / offices and contractors, computing estimate salvage value in consultation with relevant department / section, listing properties and materials for sale.
- Prepare pertinent documents and gate passes.
- Ensure buyer’s compliance to all Government requirements in all matters relating to the payment of required taxes and duties.
- Monitor and verify payment of “sold lists” by the disposal contractors.
- Observe actual auction proceedings to ensure disposal contractors comply with ADB policies.
- Provide recommendations / suggestions for improvements.
- Contribute to the comprehensive maintenance and data entry into Oracle’s Fixed Assets database by immediately updating records of all disposed items.
- Prepare accurate “Report on Disposal of ADB Property” and coordinates deletion from insurance coverage with OAIS-LM.
- Participate in the continuous enhancement of business processes and test features of the database in consultation with the Office of Information Systems and Technology (OIST) and other departments concerned.
- Oversee the proper conduct of paper shredding operation and classification of scrap materials to maximize recovery.
- Supervise workload of in-house disposal contractor and monitors their performance against their contract agreement.
- Ascertain that the shredding machines are operational, efficiently used by in-house disposal contractor and are properly maintained by OAFA-FM.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Management.
- University Degree in related fields combined with additional relevant professional experience can be considered
- Minimum 5 year’s of relevant professional experience with exposure on managing teams.
- Sound working knowledge in:
- Accounting and auditing principles pertaining to warehouse and disposal operations.
- Policies, guidelines and procedures relating to contract administration and implementation.
- Computer applications (Oracle), and other standard software (MS Office), system design and workflow analysis.
- Adequate understanding and familiarity with different computer equipment and peripherals, printing equipment, furniture and parts, building materials and supplies.
- Sound working knowledge of ISO best practices and procedures particularly on warehousing and disposal.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB and work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.