Deadline: 7 February 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Finance and Administration Coordinator in Yerevan, Armenia. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Associate Finance and Administration Coordinator will perform and contribute a full range of financial and administrative tasks which includes providing support in the areas of human resource administration, logistics, and contractual personnel administration.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Finance and Administration Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Under administrative functions
- Assist in monitoring quality and economic use of office supplies, and maintains adequate stock of supplies.
- Assist in procurement of goods and services in accordance with ADB’s procurement requirements and procedures; maintenance of communication facilities.
- Assist in administration of timely and proper renewal and amendment of service contracts with suppliers/service providers.
- Coordinate with internal and external contacts to collect information.
- Maintain proper control of ARRM assets by carrying out physical inventory of all properties, updates inventory records and staff accountability reports; assists with disposal of unserviceable assets and scrap materials, prepares disposal reports; use internal FAR system to record all assets.
- Maintain and updates relevant databases and records; resolves routine procedural and technical queries from internal and external sources.
- Under finance/accounting functions
- Assist in monitoring budget requirements by consolidating and verifying information from various sources.
- Assist in preparing supporting documentation from internal and external claims; relevant payment and other accounting documentation.
- Maintain e-filing systems/hard copies on finance matters and petty cash fund under Finance and Administrative Officer’s (FAO) supervision.
- Review, verify and validate the accuracy and propriety of supporting documentation from internal and external claims and payments within the defined ADB procedures and guidelines.
- Process transactions through preparation of appropriate vouchers.
- Creates e-copies of processed vouchers including their supporting documentation.
- Generate etrip reports and submit data to FAO for review.
- Handle TA/RETA advances, support in organization of events, and support FAO in liquidating advances
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by FAO.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in management and administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a private, public or international organization.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and Armenian languages are essential.
- Good analytical thinking with ability to make simple casual links (A causes B), pro-and-con lists and analyses to reach a decision; and sets priorities for tasks in order of importance.
- Good interpersonal communication skills are desirable. Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds.
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics software, good experience in e-softs like oracle, familiar with Office 365.
- Nationality of Armenia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.