Deadline: 9 May 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Finance Officer in Jakarta, Indonesia.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Finance Officer will perform the following functions-
- General oversight, control and management of the Office accounting & financial activities.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of financial policies, practices and tools in a standardized manner to serve both investment and advisory business streams.
- Preparation and quality assurance of the accounting & financial reporting covering resource management, also includes liaison with finance & reporting team to provide reporting and advice on profitability for IFC clients in Indonesia and financial sustainability on local IFC operations.
- Implementation and maintenance of internal control systems.
- Direct supervision, management and development of finance and procurement staff in Jakarta Office.
- Advice to Management.
- Independently work on complex issues.
- Provide solutions to complex issues.
- Prioritize and coordinate tasks for the local finance team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Understand advice and train others, and provide recommendations on implementation of WB/IFC/Donors systems, tools and policies with regards to the accounting & financial services support.
Applicants must have-
- Advance degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, with at least 5 years of financial management experience in corporate setting.
- Excellent professional judgment.
- Proven people management skills, with ability to lead, coach, mentor, and develop subordinate staff.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with shifting priorities at short notice and deliver top-quality work on time, accurately meet tight deadlines without excessive supervision.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative work relations with all levels of staff.
- Strong commitment to team work and knowledge sharing is an essential attribute.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.