Deadline: 3 October 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Financial Control Analyst in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The Associate Financial Control Analyst will perform a variety of specialized responsibilities relating to the function of loan disbursement processing and the main responsibilities include disbursement processing and support and coordination functions.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Financial Control Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Monitor the status of withdrawal applications, uploads applications to e-Star and maintains files and updated records of WAs received and processed.
- Pre-screen commitment letter applications to ensure that they are in conformity with requirements in the Loan Disbursement Handbook and send to CTLA.
- Download disbursement data from the System and generate various reports and prepare disbursement related correspondences.
- Perform SOE verification for loan disbursements under SOE procedure for assigned projects in accordance with the SOE review guidelines and relevant guidelines.
- Perform system user validation testing for the new integrated disbursement system (IDS) and other systems used in the disbursement process as guided by the Supervisors.
- Accomplish any other related tasks assigned by designated International Staff and National Staff.
- Attend to inquiries by EAs, CTLA and other ADB staff on disbursements related documents and information.
- Assist in conducting disbursement seminars and CPD system trainings for staff of the Executing and Implementing Agencies (EA/IAs) and others.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or other related fields.
- Professional qualification such as CIMA(UK), ACCA, CPA or CA in accredited institute will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial accounting or equivalent preferably in international agencies.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of ADB operational processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis, collect and organize required data, and prepare notes/reports.
- Very good oral and writing English communication skills, and appropriate computer skills.
- Nationality of Sri Lanka.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.