Deadline: 29 January 2021
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Financial Officer in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post is 3 years.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Financial Officer will perform the following functions:
- Run valuation models, and check/monitor Summit and model valuation output.
- Validate, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Run daily market data downloads, perform validation, troubleshoot errors, maintain manual curves.
- Monitor and address valuation breaks from CP MTM reconciliation.
- Perform levelling activities for the Front office (for both Funding and Liquid Asset Management Units).
- Address inquiries and challenges from Front Office, Treasury Risk, and the Controllers’ departments.
- Provide quarter end valuation support to IFC Controller.
- Support the fair valuation for the Structured Finance transactions.
Applicants must have:
- MS or MBA Degree in a relevant discipline (Finance, Business, Engineering, or another quantitative discipline such as Math/Physics/Statistics/Actuarial studies with an equivalent combination of education and experience and 3-5 year’s relevant work experience in finance and investments such as portfolio management, market or credit Risk, or fixed income product and valuation methodologies.
- Knowledge of fixed income mathematics, derivatives and information technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills to explain the logic behind the analysis.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, Summit (Misys) will be a strong advantage.
- Proficiency VBA, Python (or other programming language), Oracle (or other RDBMS), SQL, MS Access and Excel in order to maintain and improve existing reporting applications will be a big plus.
- Ability and experience in mentoring junior colleagues.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IFC.