Deadline: 5 May 2017
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Integrity Officer in Manila, Philippines.
The Associate Integrity Office will provide support for investigations of allegations of integrity violations as defined in ADB’s Integrity Principles and Guidelines (IPG) and integrity due diligence (IDD) activities.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Integrity Officer will perform the following functions-
- Handle straightforward recommendations on remedial actions to ADB’s independent committee, the Integrity Oversight Committee (IOC).
- Otherwise participate actively in the preparation and presentation of cases to the IOC or ADB’s Appeals Committee.
- Assist in or handles the formulation and tracking of recommendations based on the investigative findings.
- Review, report on, and provide recommendations with respect to appeals received.
- Maintain well-organize investigative files (hard copy and electronic) and documentation.
- Conduct related integrity due diligence (IDD)-related research and reporting when required.
- Support OAI in the implementation of technical assistance projects, particularly in building the capacity of developing member country project officers involved in the administration and implementation of ADB-financed activities.
- Assist in OAI’s anticorruption awareness raising activities, including providing training materials and acting as a resource person or speaker.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Accounting, Information Sciences, Business Administration, Criminology or related fields; preferably with advanced training.
- Professional qualifications including Juris Doctor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), or accredited coursework in investigations, anti-fraud or anti-corruption are an advantage.
- At least 6 years relevant combined experience, particularly in the areas.
- Ability to develop rapport internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English is assumed.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.