Deadline: 8 July 2020
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Investment Officer in New Delhi, India.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Associate Investment Officer will perform the following functions:
- Undertake due diligence of potential PE fund investments in South Asia, participate in the structuring, negotiating and execution of investments.
- Coordinate with internal IFC stakeholders, including: Legal; Risk; Environment, Social & Governance, Impact Assessment and Macroeconomics teams – to analyze proposed investments, ensure compliance with IFC standards and determine whether to recommend an investment for IFC.
- Prepare investment review materials and presentations, and make recommendations to IFC management and investment decision making bodies on proposed investments to obtain investment approval.
- Negotiate terms and legal documentation for fund investments.
- Review existing fund investments and investee companies and prepare portfolio supervision reports, including relevant performance analyses and strategy and manager assessments.
- Track and monitor compliance matters for fund investments and propose courses of action in the event of non-compliance.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- MBA preferred.
- Additional qualification (e.g. CA / CFA) beneficial.
- Minimum 6-8 year’s relevant work experience, preferably in a private equity firm or as a fund investor.
- Knowledge of the PE market in emerging markets.
- High professional integrity and sound business judgment and insight in identifying potential fund investments and fund manager partners.
- Ability to think independently, analyze problems, identify solutions, and work effectively on simultaneous projects under time pressure.
- High degree of initiative, flexibility, reliability, discretion and willingness to learn.
- Highly motivated and energetic, outstanding interpersonal skills, with a collegial and sharing work style.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Additional languages, is a plus.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IFC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.