Deadline: 17 August 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Operations Coordinator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Operations Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Statistical, Analytical, and Coordination Support Services
- Prepare draft project documents.
- Monitor, update and maintain project processing schedules.
- Provide statistics and generates periodic/special reports as needed.
- Prepare presentations and documents, as required.
- Assist in generating regular and ad hoc reports.
- Prepare and update briefing notes as required.
- Handle and implement database and records management.
- Handle the administration of consultant engagements and contracts.
- System Requirements and Coordination
- Undertake and/or contribute to the enhancement and implementation of systems and procedures, and administration of computer application systems to ensure that PSOD’s requirements are met.
- Coordinate and perform testing and implementation of new systems and required versions to existing system to facilitate PSOD’s processing, monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Liaise other ADB departments/offices regarding the development of systems and procedures and produces/revises systems under user manuals to facilitate implementation of system initiatives.
- Ad hoc Assignments and New Initiatives
- As required, provide support related to ad hoc assignments and new initiatives.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or related fields, preferably with advanced training.
- At least 5 year’s of relevant work experience with venture capital (VC) and support of early-stage technology businesses.
- Excellent understanding of finance business principles and strong skills in client management.
- Strong analytical thinking, with ability to comprehend causal links, make pros-and-cons analysis, and analyze factors to reach a decision.
- Proven ability to undertake research and analysis on difficult tasks.
- Ability to organize and present data and information in a logical manner that lends itself to easy written and/or oral presentation, including only the level of detail appropriate to the intended purpose, scope and user of the information.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural setting and strong team player.
- Excellent written including effective report writing and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.