Deadline: 4 July 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Operations Coordinator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Associate Operations Coordinator will process non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), creation of risk transfer documents, processing of premium payments, maintenance of counterparty limits, maintenance of records and databases, managing Guarantees and Syndications Unit (GSU)’s budget, performing initial integrity due diligence on commercial cofinanciers, and assisting in the preparation of GSU’s bi-weekly market report.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Operations Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Monitoring and Administration of Commercial Cofinancing Portfolio
- Process non-disclosure agreements, prepares risk transfer documents, processes premium payments, and maintains counterparty limits.
- Record final cofinancing amounts allocated to participating commercial cofinanciers for specific projects.
- Assist in the preparation and dissemination of information related to commercial cofinancing and guarantees to internal as well as external audiences including the maintenance of the co financing sections o the ADB website, and preparation of customized commercial co financing information for key internal and external clients.
- Cofinancing Information and Database Management
- Assist in administering the database system for GSU team to compile and update cofinancing information and generate reports with respect to projects under processing and under implementation.
- Assist in maintaining the commercial cofinancing project files, making sure that such files are up to date and complete.
- Perform initial integrity due diligence on commercial cofinanciers.
- Consultant Recruitment
- Prepare terms of reference of consultants and cost estimates.
- Review and process consultants’ claims for payment; preparation of consultants’ contract variations and preparation of memos on closing of consultants’ contracts.
- Coordination, Logistics and Administrative Support
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for seminars and workshops brochure and other official publications on commercial cofinancing by drafting statistical tables and charts; maintains a checklist of documents provided to/or requested by cofinanciers.
- Coordinate the submission of back to office reports ), progress reports and other reports on approved cofinanced projects for requests received from stakeholders.
- Gather and researche information for the bi-weekly newsletter, Asian Capital Markets Snapshot.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in business, finance, accounting, marketing or other related areas.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience preferably with experience in private sector operations.
- Ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well- defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information logically, apply appropriate computer skills in analyzing and developing the data; and prepare notes, papers and sections of reports.
- Good analytical thinking with ability to make simple causal links,pro-and-con lists and analyses to reach a decision; and set priorities for tasks in order of importance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.