Deadline: 17 September 2022
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Operations Officer in Mumbai, India. The duration of this post is 3 years.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Operations Officer will perform the following functions:
- Participate and support business development efforts in India in close coordination with the country teams and the regional FIG Advisory Services (AS) team.
- Support the design and pitch of Housing Finance and Capital Markets as well as Digital Finance propositions for clients and participate in presenting and explaining the proposal to clients.
- When required, lead in executing and implementing the advisory projects and ensuring that all inputs and deliverables adhere to internal and client processes, ensuring impactful development results, with a focus on consistently high-quality delivery.
- Take responsibility for monitoring and assessing progress of strategic initiatives and recommending corrective action where necessary.
- Develop and manage budgets for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets project standards.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the program as established during the planning phase.
- Demonstrate technical capability and professional knowledge of Housing Finance and Digital Finance across a broad range of technical areas. Ability to articulate this in front of senior executives and members of the Board of Directors (BOD).
Applicants must have:
- At least a master’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance, or related field, or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 6 years’ experience in finance with track record of supporting Affordable Housing Finance. Experience working in Capital Markets and/or Digital Financial Services will be an added advantage
- Having worked on mortgage financing area, with direct experience in development of mortgage products, financial/credit risk analysis and digital innovation.
- Experience in customer relationship management, portfolio management, credit risk assessment, digital lending and/or product development.
- Understanding of how business models in development finance work and able to conceptualize how those models apply in designing client solutions that incorporate thematic mandates.
- Understanding of IFC and WBG products/ instruments and where there are opportunities for cross-organizational collaboration.
- Understanding of the implications of different policy and regulatory frameworks governing the thematic areas.
- Ability to design, negotiate and lead efforts to develop client offerings that reflect in-depth knowledge of thematic area and understanding of business case for how thematic focus will help clients to improve their business.
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability to manage consulting projects effectively, including ability to implement projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and aptitude to learn new systems is a must. Ability to use project management systems is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills plus fluency in English is a must.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IFC.