Deadline: 15 November 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Operations Officer in Panama City, Panama.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Operations Officer will perform the following functions-
- In coordination with Industry colleagues, and under the guidance of the Regional Manager, prepare strategic client mapping for specific industries.
- Support the Regional Manager and sub-regional Country Heads/Resident Representatives in the development of a comprehensive IFC strategy for the country.
- Lead the development of relevant supports for presenting sub-regional view of strategic areas (e.g. growth of climate business, investor landscape mapping, monthly country reports) or support business development efforts.
- Contribute to and share knowledge on major new corporate initiatives relevant for the sub region.
- Provide any other assistance needed by the Regional Manager for the day-to-day coordination of activities.
- Develop a variety of pitch books for internal and external dissemination.
- Provide analysis and research support on a range of advisory mandates across sectors and regions.
- Conduct industry and market research and preparing communication materials as necessary
- Provide support to senior officers and management in providing advisory to clients and in project execution.
- Create financial models and analyze historical and projected financial statements.
Applicants must have-
- MBA or equivalent qualification.
- More than 4 years of experience in finance with a proven track-record.
- Strong financial and credit skills.
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of financial instruments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industries, industry trends and opportunities in the sub-region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Fluency in other languages such as French a plus.
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds.
- Genuine commitment to sustainable development and to highest ethical standards.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.