Deadline: 17 August 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Portfolio Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Portfolio Officer will perform the following functions-
- Provide technical and analytical support in (i) managing and regularly updating SERD’s integrated portfolio performance database, and (ii) developing and maintaining the SERD Dashboard.
- Assist in preparing integrated portfolio reports, management briefs, and data requests from other departments, including collecting and interpreting data and analyzing results.
- Assist in setting and monitoring portfolio management milestones and targets and preparing consolidated reports on SERD’s portfolio performance.
- Coordinate with PAU teams to facilitate achievement of SERD’s portfolio targets.
- Assist quality assurance in project implementation and monitoring of all project administration tasks, including review of project administration-related documents, and ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables, and client satisfaction.
- Consolidate information across sector divisions and resident missions and ensure they meet SERD’s reporting requirements on portfolio data comprising loans, grants, and TAs.
- Coordinate inputs from PAU teams to ensure data accuracy and consistency of project data inputs in e-Operations.
- Assist in organizing departmental portfolio performance review meetings and PAU heads meetings and retreats and record meeting proceedings.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in in finance, business administration or related fields.
- Preferably with advance training.
- At least 6 year’s of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge and experience in project processing, project administration, data management and reporting, and general administration.
- Ability to research, analyze and check data from external and internal sources, reconcile or explain inconsistencies and perform statistical calculations.
- Ability to support on high value procurement and consultant recruitment.
- Proficiency in database management method.
- High level of proficiency in use of the Internet and standard computer applications.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.