Deadline: 4 May 2017
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Assist the project processing teams from all SERD sector divisions and resident mission in finalizing financial due diligence assessments of the processing loans, grants and technical assistance (TA) projects.
- Prepare quarterly reports on financial management (FM) and support in processing SERD’s projects.
- Review the auditor’s reports, financial statements, and management letters; assess acceptability of auditor’s reports and compliance with the financial covenants; discuss issues with project teams, as required; assist the projects teams in preparing a draft letter for the EAs on the issues identified; and assess follow-up actions by the project team on the audit issues identified in the previous year, on a project-by-project basis.
- Assist the FM Department Focal in reviewing reports and recommendation of the President to the Board (RRPs) to ensure adequate coverage of FM due diligence issues by reviewing the financial analysis in the RRP (including appendixes), and the relevant Project Preparatory Technical Assistance (PPTA) consultant’s final report.
- Assist the FM Department Focal in reviewing the project costing, procurement plan, financial analysis and financial management assessments (FMA) and identify good quality financial due diligence of processing projects; and compile and consolidate the findings and recommendations.
- Assist in revisiting the financial due diligence of processing and administering projects as requested by Regional Financial Management Focals and/or his/her alternate.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Professional accountancy designation (CPA) with public accountancy/audit experience is required.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in private sector or public sector financial management (i.e. accountancy, costing, financial reporting and auditing, banking, credit assessment) or related area.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.