Deadline: 24 March 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Associate Project Analyst in Uzbekistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Proactively coaches and provides guidance on procurement activities for executing agencies.
- Reviews and provides comments on procurement plan, bidding documents, and bid evaluation reports. Coordinates with Project Team Lead, URM procurement team, and URM Project Administration Unit for consolidating comments.
- Assists in preparing e-Procurement Approval Form (ePAFs) for works contracts; reviews Request for Proposals (RFPs), technical and financial proposals and evaluation reports for consulting services managed by executing agencies.
- Provides inputs into Procurement Review System (PRS) for recording individual procurement-related actions timely.
- Proactively guides executing agencies on preparing annual projection and achievable estimates within a year on contract awards and disbursements.
- Monitors the actual contract awards and disbursements against projections, identifies shortfalls and underlying causes, follows up with the Project Team Lead and URM Project Administration Unit, and persistently communicates with executing agencies to take actions.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement, finance, business administration or a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of related work experience.
- Proven experience in procurement is an asset.
- Ability to research, analyze and check data from external and internal sources, reconcile or explain inconsistencies and perform statistical calculations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Proficient in spreadsheets and required information technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.