Deadline: 16 September 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Results Management Officer in Manila, Phillipnies. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Results Management Officer will perform the following functions-
- Technical Support and Guidance
- Contributes to reviewing results frameworks at all levels, including corporate, county partnership strategies (CPS), sector and thematic operational plans, and project design and monitoring frameworks (DMFs).
- Provides feedback to operational teams on results frameworks through individual meetings, group meetings, workshops, or other suitable forums.
- Supports focal point networks such as the MfDR and DMF focal points, and coordinates working groups and departmental focal point meetings.
- Advises staff on results framework related policies, guidelines, e-Operations modules, project administration instructions (PAIs), and business processes.
- Research and Analysis
- Collects information and conducts analysis for the annual Development Effectiveness Review reports and related reports.
- Collates information and reviews background literature for the preparation of SPRA publications, including operations research.
- Assists in preparing papers and presentations on selected MfDR themes.
- Assists in the maintenance and improvement of ADB’s corporate results management system including its results framework, DEfRs, and other MfDR tools.
- Provide inputs to Annual Report, Annual Sustainability Report, Annual Evaluation Report, Annual
- Portfolio Performance Report, Asian Development Fund Report, and any related reports as needed.
- Other Tasks
- Participates in the processing and administration of technical assistance projects (including selection and engagement of consultants) for which SPRA is responsible.
- Prepares meeting minutes, briefing papers, reports, and background materials for the Department and Management as required.
- Serves as focal point in areas involving procurement, approvals, and commitment statistics and as such provides inputs to the SovOps development, and other IT-related projects.
- Performs other SPRA tasks as needed.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development Studies, Economics, Financial Management, Public/Business Administration, Management Sciences, or related fields; preferably with advanced training.
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of results-based management approaches.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ADB’s operational business processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of procedures for consultants’ recruitment and technical assistance processing and administration.
- Familiarity with ADB’s management information systems.
- Possesses initiative and able to think and work independently.
- Able to liaise and work effectively with staff within the department and throughout ADB.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.