Deadline: 25 November 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate/Risk Management Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate/Risk Management Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Provides project management support to implement processes, models, and reports required to provide lifetime expected loss every quarter.
- Provides support in Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) reporting, review, scenario, and stress analysis of CECL values every quarter.
- Manages technical component of communication with internal and external audit team, as relates to CECL reporting and improvements.
- Provides support on the development of the comprehensive scenario analysis framework for risk and capital purposes, as needed.
- Assists in the development and update of:
- Methodology improvements
- Technical notes
- Procedural documentation
- Model risk management framework
- Other related documentation affected by CECL’s implementation (i.e., Long-term Expected Loss methodology)
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, statistics/econometrics or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant banking experience in risk management, economic analysis.
- Credit risk experience is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Advance Excel, Office 365, SharePoint, etc.).
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good memo composition and editing skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.