Deadline: 22 January 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Strategy and Policy Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Strategy and Policy Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Assist in preparing ADB’s strategic and operational planning documents, through analytical and methodological inputs, including planning directions, work program and budget framework, budget document, the operational resource parameters, implementation of ADB’s graduation policy, and monitoring of ADB’s ADF operations.
- Assist in preparing ADB data for external partners such as International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Assist in preparing briefing notes and background material for operations review meetings with VPs and management committee meetings on operations.
- Assist in providing analysis and information on operations to Management, including the preparation of monthly operational reports to the Office of the President (OPR), and maintains regular contact with counterparts in Operations and Service Departments.
- Assist in preparing background material for the Technical Assistance Strategic Forum meetings.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Management.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in strategic planning and policy analysis.
- Ability to undertake data mining and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information, apply appropriate computer skills in analyzing and developing the data (strong Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Ability to prepare notes, papers and sections of reports.
- In-depth understanding of the interactions between different ADB work areas and relevant workflows and their purposes.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking with ability to identify causal links and proven interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with database management and data analysis.
- Familiar with economic and policy analysis in the context of ADB’s operations.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.