Deadline: 28 December 2017
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Budget & Finance Assistant in Bujumbura, Burundi. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Budget & Finance Assistant will perform the following-
- Monitoring and updating staff costs for both vacant and vacant positions;
- Follow-up of cancellations of travel expenses and supply of goods and services;
- Regular analysis and monitoring of the budget situation, and production of a report on the use of the budget and the Awards;
- Contribution to the performance appraisal report.
- Any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Contribution to the performance appraisal report. Any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Achievement of the activities defined above means: promptness and good quality of the results and products achieved, in order to achieve the objectives of the WHO Country Office and thereby to effectively support the implementation of the Program Budget in the Region.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- At least 4 years of secondary schooling certified by a diploma in accounting, finance or budget management.
- Additional training in financial, accounting and budgetary management in the United Nations system is an advantage
- At least 8 years of responsibility in financial, accounting or budget management.3-5 years of experience in WHO or the UN system within an administrative cluster are a plus of
- 3 -5 years of Experiments in other areas such as program management, travel and supplies
- Intermediate knowledge of English. Expert knowledge of French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit WHO.