Deadline: 28 December 2017
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Budget & Finance Assistant in Bujumbura, Burundi. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Budget & Finance Assistant will perform the following-
- Monitoring and updating staff costs for both vacant and vacant positions;
- Follow-up of cancellations of travel expenses and supply of goods and services;
- Regular analysis and monitoring of the budget situation, and production of a report on the use of the budget and the Awards;
- Contribution to the performance appraisal report.
- Any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Contribution to the performance appraisal report. Any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Achievement of the activities defined above means: promptness and good quality of the results and products achieved, in order to achieve the objectives of the WHO Country Office and thereby to effectively support the implementation of the Program Budget in the Region.
Applicants must have-
- At least 4 years of secondary schooling certified by a diploma in accounting, finance or budget management.
- Additional training in financial, accounting and budgetary management in the United Nations system is an advantage
- At least 8 years of responsibility in financial, accounting or budget management.3-5 years of experience in WHO or the UN system within an administrative cluster are a plus of
- 3 -5 years of Experiments in other areas such as program management, travel and supplies
- Intermediate knowledge of English. Expert knowledge of French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.