Deadline: 21 April 2020
Amnesty International (AI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom.
The AI’s global campaign is to change the lives of those suffering human rights abuses.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Requirement Gathering
- Gather and manage requirements in a structured and organised manner.
- Facilitate workshops and planning sessions as required.
- Use tools to manage requirements and traceability.
- Produce high quality analysis deliverables.
- Manage user expectations. Contributes to producing KPI’s and reporting.
- Solution Design
- Work on design options/potential systems/process solutions with I&T peers.
- Lead product selection process, conducting both desk research and formal procurement processes including writing RFIs and RFPs and analysing responses.
Applicants must have-
- Formal qualifications such as ISEP CCBA or BCS Diploma or equivalent.
- Transformation experience, bringing new platforms and ways of working through delivery of systems, processes and business change notably within operational settings such as finance, HR and/or fundraising.
- Ideally experience working within a structured business analysis role.
- 3-5 year’s proven experience navigating complex, distributed organisations.
- Not-for-profit experience would be beneficial.
- Track record of driving projects from requirements through to realization across multiple teams.
- Experience working with senior and/or operational stakeholders.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills – demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of detail and able to see the big picture.
- Experience of Develops/Agile project methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good ability to write reports, instructions, and specifications and creating flowcharts
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit AI.