Deadline : 25 February 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Analyst in Geneva, Switzerland.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Business Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Business Intelligence.
- Optimize business process through fine tuning existing process by developing specifications and change requests, enhancing reporting for internal and external customers, and developing training for application rollouts (manuals, guidelines, videos).
- Ensure reliable and accurate data on the PFP Dashboard through modelling and updating dashboard reports / cubes, Extract, Transform,Load (ETL) for dataflow, integration of new data into data warehouse, data testing.
- Financial Analysis.
- Develop models / reports to analyze accuracy of forecasting versus reporting.
- Assist in developing annual revenue and expenditure forecasts.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure global trends from various reporting sources, including the Revenue and Expenditure Report (RER).
- Ensure data consistency between budget, forecasts, latest estimates and actuals.
- Conduct profitability analysis and highlight growth drivers.
- Assist in consolidation issues related to budgeting (revenue and expense consolidation, post consolidation and reconciliation) Planning / communication.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing communication and presentations.
- Assist the Finance Manager with unit planning.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree is required in IT, finance, accounting or related area.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional work experience in business analysis and / or business intelligence is required.
- Training in ETL processes, data modelling, performance management and business intelligence tools is required.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft SharePoint would be an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in French and / or another UN official language would be an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.