Deadline: 19 September 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant in Mopti, Mali. The duration of this post is 1 year.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Business Support Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Gather information with clear directions to help other staff write documents and prepare reports.
- Answer questions and escalate points to the next level where appropriate, in order to provide reliable service on a timely basis.
- Help process and manage the administrative and financial tasks of the Guest house to contribute to efficient and timely management of resources.
- Ensure the reservation of rooms using an appropriate register.
- Follow up on the maintenance and cleaning of the premises before and after the visit of the hosts.
- Receive the products from the Guest house and proceed to the payment into the dedicated WFP bank account.
- Make a monthly financial report of the income and expenses of the Guest house.
- Responsible for the management of certain standard systems and files to ensure that the information is reliable and that the department concerned has easy access to it.
Applicant must have:
- High school Diploma in finance, administration or related field.
- 4 or more year’s professional experience, at progressive levels of responsibility, in finance, administration or management.
- Familiar with the use of office equipment and software such as than Microsoft Word.
- Ability to be tactful and courteous when exchanging information with people of various backgrounds.
- Fluency in French is required, knowledge of another official United Nations system language would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the local language of the duty station is also an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.