Deadline: 30 September 2016
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Capital Markets Specialist in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Capital Markets Specialist will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and analyzing funding requirements and opportunities in various capital markets with the aim of raising medium and long-term funds at competitive costs for the Islamic Development Bank (IDB).
IDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Capital Markets Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Assist in developing financial projections and liquidity and currency needs of IDB to determine medium and long term funding and currency requirements.
- Conduct in-depth research on funding opportunities in various capital markets in member and non-member countries and identify suitable opportunities for issuance of Sukuk to achieve the Bank’s funding objectives.
- Conduct in-depth review and analysis on Shariah compliance various funding instruments and structures to raise medium and long terms funds.
- Participate in evaluating and monitoring markets risk exposure related to Sukuk and Swaps and propose appropriate recommendations for consideration of the ALCO.
- Assist to coordinate the selection and appointment of all necessary stakeholders in order to facilitate the Sukuk issuance process.
- Assist to coordinate the documentation of new funding/Sukuk with internal and external parties, such as external legal advisors, external auditors, rating agencies, and lead managers to ensure timely and accurate completion of such documents.
- Coordinate IDB Sukuk roadshows and prepare the necessary arrangements to meet IDB existing and potential investors.
- Carry out all Sukuk-post issuance operations including the settlement of periodic coupon payments, payments of fees of various service providers, preparations of asset service reports…etc.
- Participate in performing the maintenance and update activities related to the IDB Sukuk issuance programs.
- Conduct market intelligence to increase the IDB’s Swap counterparties and seek attractive Swap deals for the Bank’s hedging requirements.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/ Economics/ Finance/ Islamic Finance or any relevant discipline.
- 8 years of working experience for Bachelor holders.
- 5 years of working experience for Master holders.
- 3 years of working experience for Doctorate holders.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.