Deadline: 12 August 2020
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Compliance and Monitoring Specialist in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
IsDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Compliance and Monitoring Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support the risk monitoring and transactional compliance function to oversee the financial risks on day-to-day basis through the management of an integrated risk management system.
- Compliance and Monitoring
- Perform the pre-trade function as an additional layer of review and control within the scope of Bank-approved guidelines.
- Perform the Middle Office function of day-to-day activities, including third-party creation, maintenance of static data, market data, ratings and sector data, blotter monitoring, compliance checks, limits management etc.
- Monitor compliance with credit, market, liquidity, and ALM risk limits.
- Undertake continuous function of monitoring and reporting on profit-rate, currency and other market risks inherent in the financing, investing, funding and hedging operations of the bank.
- Operational excellence
- Provide technical guidance and review the work delivered by less experienced team members.
- Monitor the effective implementation and adherence to respective financial management policies, procedures and controls so that all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments, regulations and leading practices in the field and propose any necessary actions.
- Propose and implement process improvements to increase efficiency, effectiveness and compliance of the related operations.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Financial Management or related field.
- 5-8 year’s experience in middle office, treasury, risk management or related field.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IsDB.