Deadline: 20 December 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Country Finance Manager in Yaounde, Cameroon.
The Country Finance Manager will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the Finance Team.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Country Finance Manager will perform the following functions-
- The position of Country Finance Manager is an integral part of the team responsible for the overall management of all areas related to finance: budgetary management and financial reporting and analysis.
- Accounting and treasury, internal financial control oversight, and contractors’ payments.
- Lead the Finance contribution to proposal writing and resource mobilization.
- Manage the following Line reports: Country Accountant, Business Analyst, Project Accountants, PU Finance Coordinators.
- Lead the financial services with an estimated annual portfolio of over 10 Million Euros.
- Support the Grants Management Team on proper FAD/SPAD Processes.
- Support Country Leadership Team in providing regular high level analysis of budgets for programs and operations to allow appropriate management decisions.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant university qualification(s) in Accounting or Finance or a professional qualification in accountancy (e.g., CPA/CA/ACCA) or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’s of experience preferably with INGO.
- Masters degree in finance and above is an asset.
- Knowledge of the sector and the financial management issues specific to it an advantage.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, Control standards and the reporting requirements of major international donors.
- Excellent proven financial analytical skills.
- Good written and spoken French and English an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages, general ledger, grants tracking and automated financial systems.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Plan International.