Deadline: 15 August 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Finance and Administration in Bamako, Mali. The duration of this post is 5 years.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Finance and Administration will perform the following functions:
- Provide overall management of administrative operations, including, logistics, procurement, budgeting, finances, human resources, information technology, property and security.
- Oversee sound and effective systems for project administration and operations, including grants, subcontracts, procurement and compliance.
- Supervise financial operations and monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
- Prepare budgets for annual workplans and financial reports for USAID/Mali.
- Coordinate and manage the mobilization of short-term and long-term technical assistance and administrative staff.
- Ensure compliance with USAID policies and procedures.
- Develop internal control measures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting at the headquarters and field levels.
- Conduct internal and coordinates external financial audits.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in accounting, financial management, human resources, procurement, and other management support functions as needed.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets for Bilateral Donor projects and client expectations.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex, international and donor-funded programs.
- Knowledge of USAID contract management, policies, procedures, regulations and reporting requirements strongly preferred.
- Experience supervising personnel and ensuring they acquire the necessary training and skills to meet evolving program needs.
- Strong leadership, program, organizational management and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with project staff, donors and beneficiaries.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite and other business accounting packages and strong MS Excel skills.
- Fluency in English and French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and Cover Letter stating the their interest and experience that make them suitable for this position and salary expectations through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.