Deadline: 30 October 2019
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Director of Finance and Administration in Kabul, Afghanistan. The duration of this post is 5 years.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Finance and Administration will perform the following:
- Provide overall management of administrative operations, including, logistics, procurement, budgeting, finances, human resources, information technology, property and security.
- Oversee sound and effective systems for project administration and operations, including grants, subcontracts, procurement and compliance.
- Supervise financial operations and monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
- Prepare budgets for annual workplans and financial reports for USAID/Afghanistan.
- Coordinate and manages the mobilization of short-term and long-term technical assistance and administrative staff.
- Ensure compliance with USAID policies and procedures.
- Develop internal control measures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting at the headquarters and field levels.
- Conduct internal and coordinates external financial audits.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in accounting, financial management, human resources, procurement, and other management support functions as needed.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets for Bilateral Donor projects and client expectations.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex, international and donor-funded programs.
- Knowledge of USAID contract management, policies, procedures, regulations and reporting requirements strongly preferred.
- Experience supervising personnel and ensuring they acquire the necessary training and skills to meet evolving program needs.
- Strong leadership, program, organizational management and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with project staff, donors and beneficiaries.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite and other business accounting packages and strong MS Excel skills.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.