Deadline: 22 July 2020
African Development Bank (AfDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Division Manager, Capital Markets and Financial Operations in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
AfDB’s mission is to spur sustainable economic development and social progress in its regional member countries (RMCs), thus contributing to poverty reduction.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Division Manager, Capital Markets and Financial Operations will perform the following functions-
- Provide leadership and effective people management. Committed to the success of the team.
- Ensure that the division has strong controls and processes in place.
- Lead and coordinate the formulation of the Bank’s funding and investors relation strategy, and the preparation of the Bank’s annual borrowing programs.
- Oversee and ensure regular review and update of the Bank’s borrowing documentation and capital markets requirements.
- Oversee the execution of the Bank’s annual funding program in capital markets in line with its funding and hedging strategy, conservative asset and liability management framework, policies, guidelines and benchmarks.
- Lead and supervise the asset/liability management activities of the Division.
- Provide leadership in the analysis of capital market trends and their likely impact on the Bank’s liability and derivatives portfolios.
- Build and maintain the Bank’s reputation in the capital markets by developing and maintaining t contact with market participants.
- Keep abreast of market developments.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or related quantitative discipline.
- Minimum 8 year’s of professional experience in international Capital Markets, specifically in fixed income markets is a must.
- Dynamic, achievement-focused leader and manager with an established performance record and extensive experience and understanding of global capital markets.
- Ability to lead, guide, develop, mentor and motivate staff members to achieve optimum performance in their roles.
- Ability to work with others to maximize team effectiveness and develop strong working relationships within and outside of the Organization.
- Very Strong ability to effectively cope with multiple demands and competing priorities under pressure.
- Capacity to propose innovative and creative approaches to activities in order to enhance performance and create added benefits to the Bank and its clients.
- Capacity to plan strategically in an uncertain environment and achieve desired results timely.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required in English, working knowledge of French will be an advantage.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit AfDB.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.