Deadline: 28 May 2019
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance & Administration Assistant – Community Centers in Daraa, Syria. The duration of this post is 6 months.
The Finance & Administration Assistant will be responsible to assist the center’s coordinator in all the administrative & financial tasks.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance & Administration Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Follow up with the administrative tasks with the service providers within the center.
- Assist and support the supervisor in the paper work of all financial matters.
- Follow up on all the needs and requirements regarding stationery & office supplies for the center, and receiving it.
- Follow up on all the needed and required maintenance in the center.
- Responsible for documentation, archiving, and administrative reporting.
- Update the generators’ fuel log book periodically.
- Update the inventory list periodically.
- Ensure the accuracy of receiving all the goods/ items in the center.
- Other related tasks as required from DRC and not mentioned above.
Applicants must have:
- University degree (Economic, Business Administration) or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of Administrative work.
- Good at computer programs (Word, Excel, Internet).
- Good English (spoken & written).
- Ability to follow up with administrative tasks.
- Demonstrating resilience and ability to work under pressure and commit to the required working hours.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Well informed about centers and organizations working in the same area.
- Nationality of Syria.
How to Apply
Applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.