Deadline: 5 June 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Administration Assistant in Kurgan, Tajikistan.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance and Administration Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Actively participate in the preparation of annual work plans, and project operational planning.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks related to project implementation, including screening, and collecting all programme/ project documentation, archiving of project documents.
- Collect, compile, and provide information when required as well as provide assistance and support to programme and project staff in preparation of different presentations, reports, etc.
- Liaise with the Country Office Finance and Admin Unit, counterparts, and other parties in the preparation of contracts, budget, and payments, as tasked by the Head of FO.
- Maintain an appropriate filing financial system documenting the implementation of activities.
Asset management. Act as Assets Focal Point and conduct the physical count.
- Fleet Management. Supervise drivers, update FMS on a regular basis (Maintenance and fuel entries), assign vehicles through Humanitarian Booking Hub.
- Provide monthly Admin related reports on Fleet and Assets management.
- Stock management. Keep accurate records on stationary and spare parts stock.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Mathematics, Computing, Development and/or Business Administration or other related subjects would be desired.
- At least 5 year’s of progressive experience in administration and finance.
- Demonstrated experience in preparation of financial and admin reports.
- Fluency (level C) in English language and Tajik.
- Fluency in both Tajik and Russian is advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.