Deadline: 14 August 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Operation Manager in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 1 year.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance and Operation Manager will perform the following functions:
- Ensure adherence to Financial Handbook, other NRC and INGO Forum policies and donor requirements.
- Responsible for all finance and accounting related tasks within INGO Forum, ensuring compliance with finance policies and donor guidelines.
- Ensure proper filing of documents and transactions.
- Supervise, train and develop logistics and admin assistant.
- Support timely delivery of quality financial reports to donors and internal reports to colleagues and steering committee treasurer.
- Distribute information and reports as required.
- Supervise for arranging workshops, meetings and events as required.
Applicants must have:
- Qualified Finance Manager with relevant degree.
- Capacity building and training in finance.
- Ability to oversee small secretariat staff.
- Preparation for external audit.
- Building and managing relationships with government counterparts.
- Human resource management including recruitment.
- Extremely strong communications skills in Myanmar language and English (both written and verbal) and proven ability to translate (oral and written) between Myanmar language and English.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.