Deadline: 30 September 2018
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance Assistant in Akkar, Lebanon.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Finance Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Daily bookkeeping according to DRC financial cashbook.
- Responsible for payments according to Payment Requests presented with complete documentation.
- Responsible for the petty cash’s cash count.
- Reporting the monthly expenses to the Finance Officer.
- Scan/photocopy payment vouchers to create a backup and send to DRC Country Office in Beirut.
- Coordinate with the Finance Officer to obtain a synchronized and efficient working environment.
- Other tasks related to the position.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
University degree in Accounting/Business management/Economics or related area. Moreover, DRC also expect the following:
- Attended trainings/workshops in this field.
- 0 to 1-year relevant working experience.
- English (good).
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.