Deadline: 23 September 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance Assistant in Beirut, Lebanon.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Comply with Financial Handbook and other NRC policies.
- Verify that all vouchers and supporting documents are according to standards set in the Financial Handbook, and enter them into the accounting system.
- Make and verify approved payments.
- Record all cash movements.
- Follow up on advances and refunds.
- Prepare and arrange for bank withdrawals and transfers and present for verification.
- Maintain the filling system for all financial and accounting documents.
- Ensure that expenditure from the main account are accounted in appropriate budget lines and on relevant projects.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor Degree in business administration/finance.
- 1-2 year’s of relevant work experience.
- Experience in working on accounting/auditing in a humanitarian context.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic both spoken and written.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.