Deadline: 23 October 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Assistant in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Create Account Receivables in the UNOPS ERP system.
- Perform reconciliation of General Ledger accounts and verify data accuracy in a comprehensive manner, involving field offices and third partied when required.
- Verify and check accuracy and completeness of data.
- Assist in drafting reports and minutes during the meetings.
- Review monthly reconciliations of local bank accounts and carry out analysis of cash utilizations.
- Support to Treasury for the implementation of various IT platforms among which the Host-To-Host, the Treasury Management System implementation and other banking interfaces.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, International Business, Management or other finance-related field is required.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, International Business, Management or other related field is desirable.
- 2 years of relevant experience is required at the national or international level.
- Proficient experience with office software packages (MS Office) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database is required.
- Fluency in written and oral English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.