Deadline: 20 October 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Assistant- Transaction in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Assistant- Transaction will perform the following functions-
- Review and verify supporting documentation for accuracy and correctness of account code charges and input transactions in UNOPS ERP system.
- Support to ensure that all appropriate billing actions are taken expeditiously, within appropriate procedures, and with close coordination with field-based projects, especially with regard to tracking unapplied income.
- Ability to provide accurate invoices to clients in a timely manner.
- Ability to verify/process request for payment accurately.
- Communicate with colleagues and partners on areas requiring verification, corrections, additional information, etc., to improve quality of output and account submission and increase knowledge base in the process.
Applicants must have-
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Administration or Economics an asset.
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible finance experience at the national or international level.
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of other software applications (such as databases) and Agresso desirable.
- Sound knowledge of UN/UNOPS Financial Rules and Regulations highly desirable.
- Fluency in written and oral English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.