Deadline: 8 November 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Associate in Yangon, Myanmar.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Associate will perform the following functions-
- Prepare and modify budgets for UNOPS projects, follow up with HQs on authorized spending limits) for projects.
- Maintain the internal expenditures control system which ensures that vouchers processed are matched and completed, transactions are correctly recorded and posted in Enterprise System.
- Perform Pay cycle manager role in Enterprise System.
- Facilitate the engagement and provision of high quality results and services of the team supervised through effective work planning, performance management, coaching, and promotion of learning and development.
- Organize, facilitate and deliver training and learning initiatives for personnel on financial management.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- CPA, first University Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is desirable but not required.
- Relevant certification in financial management or accounting a distinct advantage.
- 7 years of relevant working experience within the areas of finance, accounting, business administration or related field is required.
- Knowledge of UNOPS financial rules and regulations.
- Full knowledge of the working language is essential. (English)
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.