Deadline: 20 May 2016
World Education (WE) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Associate in Boston, United States.
The Finance Associate will provide support to project teams to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of financial reports.
WE improves the quality of life through education for half a million children and adults in 22 countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Associate will perform the following functions-
- Maintain project financial files, ensuring documentation is complete and audit ready.
- Review field office financial documentation for compliance and audit readiness.
- Regularly communications with field team to review outstanding issues and questions.
- Assists staff in the project budgeting and planning process.
- Assist with new business development activities.
- Provide data input and general office support.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Applicants must have-
- BA/BS degree completed or in progress.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong interest in the finance and administrative aspects of international development.
- Nationality of Boston.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WE.