Deadline: 21 November 2018
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance Coordinator in Beirut, Lebanon.
The Finance Coordinator is responsible for internal and external financial reporting and for assisting in budget preparation related to grants, funds, and budgets for all related programmes, donors, and departments by ensuring adherence to NRC’s policies and donor requirements.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Implement NRC’s financial systems and procedures at national level.
- Ensure adherence to Financial Handbook, other NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Maintain budget control and monitor cash flow for the area.
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis as required.
- Prepare budget forecasts and assist in Master budgets preparation.
- Ensure proper filing of all financial documents.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and reports any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or a related major.
- Minimum 3 year’s of relevant experience.
- Familiar with grants proposal writing and reporting.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.