Deadline: 27 May 2016
Save the Children is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Coordinator in Athens, Greece. The duration of this post is 6 months.
Save the Children’s mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Provide financial and award management input into the Greece refugee emergency response, supporting the Finance & Awards Manager in the development and implementation of best practice in financial management procedures and processes.
- Manage and supporting Finance Officers in the field and Athens Country Office.
- Regular monitoring and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Work closely and supporting the award’s management department.
- Contribute to the development, advancement and education of financial policy and procedures.
Applicants must have-
- A qualified /part qualified accountant /finance or the equivalent through demonstrated experience.
- Experienced in working with internal and external business partners.
- Capacity building to provide support and training to staff and external partners on finance management.
- Cultural sensitivity in cooperating with fast changing multicultural teams; flexible working approach and motivated to support major emergencies.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, specifically Excel and Word and experience of working with accounting software.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and covering letter as a single document, including their salary expectations in English through online process.
For more information, please visit Save the Children.