Deadline: 09 April 2023
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Digital Transformation Lead in Rome, Italy.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Digital Transformation Lead will perform the following functions:
- Identify and promote future digitalization opportunities by collecting ideas for process automation and digitization in financial operations worldwide;
- Provide business process review and proactively engage with Finance business community in HQ and Field for demand of process optimizations to be implemented through digital tools;
- Lead business requirements definition process, feasibility analysis and development to ensure effective coordination and timely implementation of innovative solutions.
- Scale up strategical finance digital transformation initiatives building on our corporate systems and coordinate with FINS business process experts to deliver efficiency gains across finance community through the integration of ERP SAP system with new technology such as Global Service Management tool (GSMT), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), digitalization of paper forms and approval flow, chatbots and others;
- Prioritise automation requests and act as focal point for FINS in Working Groups on Automation and Digitization initiatives led by IT division;
- Coordinate discussions with team members and other Finance divisions to align on objectives, priorities, activities, timelines and outputs for the Digital Transformation agenda as applicable;
- Support the Chief FINS acting as Chair and secretariat of the FIN Digital Transformation Task Team by providing regular updates on ongoing initiatives, present new opportunities and seek feedback on impact to refine the ideas and prioritize efforts and resources
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, or bachelor’s degree in other fields combined with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- At least 5 years of postgraduate progressively responsible experience in business process review and optimization and project management
- At least 3 years of experience in delivering service management products such as EasyVista and/or Service Now
- Experience in managing multicultural teams in a multinational environment.
- Knowledge and experience with project management methodologies, especially agile scrum.
- Good knowledge of financial business processes.
- Experience with the implementation of digital tools to streamline and automate business processes, e.g. Robotic Process Automation, chatbots, artificial intelligence, digitalization of paper form
- ERP/SAP knowledge of main financial processes is desirable.
- Experience undertaking analysis of complex business processes and defining application requirements.
- Good general understating of IT technologies, software architectures and data flows.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- An ability to communicate business demand clearly.
- Demonstrated skills of working independently, ability to write clearly and concisely, analytical skills and presentation.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
- Knowledge of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese, will be an advantage
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.