Deadline: 27 September 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Officer in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Officer will perform the following functions:
- Review liquidations of different work and travel advances
- Follow up and liquidate project and purchase advances regularly.
- Prepare different payments
- Prepare Staff Termination payments for Country office and Field staffs of PIE.
- Working on different month end activities
- Prepare and post Accrual of Staff Endowments and Post-Employments (severance) payment.
- Intercompany charges clearance
- Raise sequential references for incoming/ outgoing intercompany charges.
- Safeguarding Children and Young People (Safeguarding) and Gender Equality and Inclusion (GEI)
- Understand and put into practice the responsibilities under Safeguarding and GEI policies and Plan Internationalâ€™s Code of Conduct (CoC).
Applicants must have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics with at least 3 year’s working experience.
- Prior experience in ERP applications (SAP) is a significant advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting theory, concepts and principles, financial accounting reporting, budgeting, and cost allocations.
- Excellent Knowledge of Computer applications like Excel, Word, Access and Power point.
- Knowledge in bank correspondence and mode of payments.
- Fluency in English language is essential.
- Knowledge of Local language is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.