Deadline: 16 October 2022
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Officer in Entebbe, Uganda.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Officer will the following functions:
- Implementation of operational strategies and procedures
- Budget Preparation and Management
- Cash Management and Treasury
- Control of Accounts and Payments
- Knowledge Building and Sharing
- Team Management
Applicants must have:
- A First-level degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience OR
- Secondary School (a High school or equivalent) with 6 years of relevant experience is required.
- Relevant experience is defined as professional-level experience in budget management and financial management.
- Experience in accounting with responsibility for project accounting and preparation of financial statements in an international organization, in providing financial management services is an asset.
- Experience in working with ERP systems (particularly Agresso) is desired.
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing & reading) is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
- Nationality Of Uganda.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.