Deadline: 14 November 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Specialist in Rangpur, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Finance Specialist will be responsible to provide finance support to AHP Activation-Protracted Crisis Response Project.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Specialist will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Preparing/ reviewing of budget, tracking grants expenditure along with ensuring timely financial reporting and donor compliance.
- Work with the project and grants team on budgeting, financial reporting and monitoring and compliances including budget reviews and audit support for donor.
- And NGOAB-FD6 and preparing the FD4 accounts, support management to monitor budget vs. actual expenditure and follow up thereon.
- Capacity building of partner on financial management and reporting.
- Help management to monitor expenditure as well as to support the implementation of the project at Rangpur divisional office level and if required/seek support from Cox’s Bazar project office then provide technical support verbally/physically.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Master’s level degree in Accounting/ Finance/ MBA (major in Finance) or other relevant qualifications from a reputed institute. CA cc is preferable.
- 3 to 5 year’s experience in budget and Financial report preparation on donor funded projects and working experience on donor compliance on costing like DFAT, DFATD/GAC, EC, AusAid, DFID, USAID etc.
- At least 3 year’s experience with partners in financial monitoring of grants projects with demonstrated skills in providing technical inputs for addressing donor compliance and capacity building of partner’s staff.
- Experience to work/maintains corporate financial software which used by different INGO.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Plan International.