Deadline: 21 June 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Specialist in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
The Finance Specialist will maintain corporate financial software (SAP) and ensures compliance, prepares monthly and quarterly report as per donor and organizational requirement.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Prepare project budget in the Plan budget template both for sponsorship and grant for thematic program/sector.
- Project budget is transferred in to donor budget template as per donor guidelines before submission.
- Cost estimation periodically reviewed and updated following discussion with the staff for improvement on budget preparation consolidate project budget, assist partner in preparing annual budget in line with Plan International and donor polices.
- Timely preparation of financial reports of assigned projects, review budget vs actual reports and ensure justification for variance from program in line with donors’ requirement.
Setup of FAD and insert budget in to grants module of SAP system following the SAP instruction and guideline and maintain & follow up of FAD files update.
- Ensure the project control and donor compliance through review the project budget, project expenditure and monitor partner by reviewing their transaction, books of account.
- Ensure that Plan International’s global policies for Child Protection (CPP) and Gender Equality and Inclusion (GEI) are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation.
- Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility.
Applicants must have-
- Graduation in Business, finance, accounting and other relevant field.
- 3 to 4 year’s experience in budget preparation on donor funded projects and working experience on donor compliance on costing like DFATD/GAC, EC, AusAid, DFID, USAID etc.
- Ability to provide guidance on internal control systems (specific to working with the partner organization in improving the project financial management.
- In-depth experience of budget preparation of development projects/programmes, using previous lessons learned.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Plan International.